Atlantis 150 Handheld Two-Way Floating VHF Marine Radio
The Uniden Atlantis 150 continues Uniden's tradition of providing tough and reliable handheld radios. It features all NOAA weather channels, as well as all USA, International and Canadian marine channels. It also meets JIS8 Submersible waterproof standards.The Atlantis' brilliant backlit LCD display makes it easy to use, day or night for the power to go anywhere.
- JIS8 Submersible Waterproof level + Designed to Float - So you can use it just about anywhere in any weather condition.
- 1/2.5W (VHF) + Power Boost PTT Key
- NOAA Weather Channels - Sounds a warning tone when a hazard alert is issued.
- Triple Watch mode - Monitors Channels 16 and 9 simultaneously for a signal while at the same time allowing you to the selected channel.
- Weather Alert Watch mode - Mutes the radio while it monitors a preset Weather channel. It sounds an alarm if there are broadcasts on that channel. Put the radio in the charger to keep power on.
- Emergency 16/9 Channel Monitoring - It can scan one or both of these emergency channels regularly within normal scanning cycles.
- 10HR Battery Life and Battery Save mode - Battery level indicator on screen and Automatically conserves power when not in use.
- Large, Bright Backlit Channel Display, AC Adapter, Charging Cradle and Headset Jack included.
Downloads & Owner Manuals Get current firmware, media players and PC software that help support your Uniden wireless security products. Download
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov