TrunkTracker III Handheld Analog Trunking Scanner
The BC346XTC compact handheld scanner comes with features like Uniden's exclusive Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call® RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility features.
- TrunkTracker III - EDACS, Motorola, LTR
- 9000 Dynamically Allocated Channels - Plenty of room for all your local systems.
- Close Call® RF Capture Technology - Instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters
- Location-Based Scanning - Connect an optional GPS for automatic channel selection.
- Frequency Coverage - 25-225, 400-512, 806-960, and 1240-1300 MHz (excluding cellular bands)
- 100 Quick Key System Access
- Band Scope - Graphically finds radio activity
- Compact Size
- Temporary Lockout - Lets you temporarily lockout noisy channels.
- Search with Scan
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode - Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert - Specific Area Message Encoding - During a
- NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- Fire Tone-Out
- Alpha Tagging
- System / Channel Number Tagging - provides rapid access to a specific
- system or channel
- Compatible with BC-RH96 Remote Head
- Individual Channel Volume Offset
- Priority ID Scan on trunked systems
- PC Programming/Control