GMR5095-2CKHS Two-Way Radio with Charger and Headset
Stay safe and keep in contact with the GMR5089-2CKHS 50-Mile Submersible 2-Way Radio from Uniden. Ideal for boating, hiking, and other outdoor pursuits, these palm-sized radios are lightweight, rugged and not just waterproof, but fully submersible. They even float to the surface if dropped in water. Stay in touch with your party over a range of up to 50 miles, depending on terrain, and enjoy access to the latest weather alerts from the NOAA, so you can adjust your plans to the changing forecast.
- Exclusive Group Mode with Direct Call - Uniden's exclusive Direct Call feature lets you call anyone in your group while everyone else's radio remains quiet. Simply select the person's 4-letter nickname and their radio rings like a phone. Your communications will be private from other members until you return to all mode.
- Up To 50-mile Range* Keeps You Connected - Whether you're setting sail or setting out on a long hike, this Uniden two-way radio set will keep you connected. With the included GMRS frequencies, these radios can be used over a range of up to 50 miles. (Range is line-of-sight and will vary based on terrain.)
- Stay Safe and Informed with NOAA Weather Alerts - Keep yourself and your family safe by tuning in to changing weather conditions. These radios feature a Weather Radio Broadcast mode, which allows you to select a weather channel and hear the latest weather alerts from NOAA.
- 22 Radio Channels with 284 Privacy Codes for Optimal Communication - With 15 GMRS and 7 FRS channels, combined with 284 Privacy Codes (142 standard, 142 exclusive group mode) this Uniden two-way radio gives you plenty of options for communicating. The FRS channels are best for short-range use while GMRS channels are ideal over longer distances of up to 50 miles.
- Submersible, Floats to Surface for Easy Retrieval - Accidents happen, but you can use these radios with total confidence, knowing that if you drop them in a lake or pool of water, they will float right back to the surface for easy retrieval. These radios comply with JIS7 water submersion specifications and can be submerged under three feet of water for up to 30 minutes without damage or loss of functionality.
- Emergency Strobe Light - For emergency purposes, these two-way radios are designed with a high- intensity LED flashlight that can light up the night or flash an SOS signal to alert others of your location. Enjoy peace of mind, knowing you have this important safety feature built in.
- *Line-Of-Sight Operation - Rated at up to 50 Miles Range, these two-way radios give the best range when there is a clear view between the radios. We test these radios from mountain peak to valley to ensure that they can meet the stated range. Your actual range will usually be limited by the curve of the earth, hills, buildings, trees, and other obstructions.