26-Mile GMRS/FRS Radio
Stay in contact during sporting events, outdoor activities, and more with the Uniden GMR2638-2CK 26-mile 2-way radio. This 22-channel radio set boasts a durable design and a range of up to 26 miles. The radios are lightweight and easy to carry, making them perfect for backpacking, skiing and playing outdoors with family and friends or for communicating with neighbors during a neighborhood watch.
- 22 Radio Channels for Clearer Communications
- With 15 GMRS and seven FRS channels, this Uniden two-way radio gives you several options for communicating. The FRS channels are best for short-range use while GMRS channels are ideal over longer distances of up to 26 miles. Use the channel scan to find the best channel for clearest communication.
- Backlit LCD Screen for Easy Viewing
- The orange backlit LCD screen is easy to read both day and night. It shows all necessary radio data, including which channel you are on. The screen also displays the battery charge level so you'll know when the battery is running low. Use the charging station to charge both radios at once. Typical battery life is about ten hours.
- Privacy Settings for Freedom from Interference
- The 121 subcodes on the Uniden two-way radio reduce interference from others on your channel. Hear only the message from people in your group.
- Hands-Free Operation with VOX
- These Uniden 26-mile 2-way radios come equipped with VOX circuits.Enjoy hands-free communication and full freedom of movement while you talk with or without a VOX headset (headset not included).
- Belt Clips for Secure Attachment
- Keep the radio attached securely to your side with the included belt clip, and free up your hands while you move about. You can also use a Uniden carabiner (available separately) to clip the radio to a belt loop or backpack.
Downloads & Owner Manuals Get current firmware, media players and PC software that help support your Uniden wireless security products. Download
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov