Advanced Fixed Mount VHF Marine Radio DSC (White)
Uniden 25 Watt Full-Featured Fixed Mount VHF Marine Radio designed with a shorter chassis for more versatile installations.
- All USA/International/Canadian Marine Channels
- 1 Watt/25 Watt Transmit Power
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) - Including Distress Button, Position Send and Request. Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency. Full Class D DSC capability. High performance transceiver ensures clear communication and helps prevent and reject interference.
- DSC Position Send and Request - Allows you to send and receive position information between your boat and other boats.
- Ultra Compact Rugged Construction - Saves valuable space and allows for convenient mounting. Designed to withstand the harshest marine conditions.
- JIS7 Submersible - This radio has been designed to meet the stringent JIS7 submersible specification of submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes with no water intrusion.
- Full Dot Matrix Display with Easy-to-Use Intuitive Menus - Provides channel information and feedback for ease of use. The intuitive menu system makes changing settings quick and easy and helps prevent accidental changes.
- Quik Command™ One-Touch Ch 16/9 Key on Mic - In addition to the channel up and down controls, the Quick Command control enables one touch access to the Coast Guard channels 16 and 9.
- Durable Rubber Grip Mic
- S.A.M.E. Emergency/Weather Alert - Allows you to specify the area that you need to hear any alerts that may be Weather, Civil, Biological, Nuclear, or National in nature.
- Channel Names - The user can assign names to all marine channels for quicker reference.
- Backlit LCD Display and Keypad - Allows for enhanced viewing in low light situations.
- LCD Display and Dimmer - Fully user adjustable LCD contrast setting.
- Triple Watch Plus™ - Allows you to monitor emergency channel 16 and 9, another user selectable channel plus weather alert.
- Memory Scan - Allows you to scan all channels saved in memory.
- Weather Alert - When activated, user is notified by NOAA weather signal of inclement conditions.
- Weather Scan - Hear local weather conditions and forecasts.
Downloads & Owner Manuals Get current firmware, media players and PC software that help support your Uniden wireless security products. Download
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov