ATLANTIS 290 Dual Band Marine VHF and GMRS Radio
Dual band marine VHF and GMRS radio. 22 Channels and 10 hour battery life.
- Atlantis 290 radio combines a powerful marine VHF radio featuring all NOAA weather channels with a GMRS radio.
- JIS7/IPX7 Submersible Waterproof level + Designed to Float - So you can use it just about anywhere in any weather condition.
- Land based (GMRS) + Marine (VHF) Two-Way Communications - These bands allow you to communicate with other radios that are tuned to the same band and sub code.
- 1/2.5/6W (VHF) + Power Boost PTT Key
- 10 Hour Battery Life, 7 Hour Charge Time
- NOAA Weather Channels - Sounds a warning tone when a hazard alert is issued.
- Vibrate Setting (GMRS only) - In GMRS mode, turn Vibrate on and off through the menu.
- 22 Channels (8 GMRS/14 FRS) + All Marine VHF Channels - It allows you to communicate on land with other GMRS-capable radios and all Marine VHF radios.
- 142 Sub Codes - Helps prevent interference from other users on the same channel.
- Dual and Triple Watch Operation - These different watch modes let you monitor up to two Coast Guard Distress/Hailing channels along with one regular marine channel.
- Weather Alert Watch mode - Mutes the radio while it monitors a preset Weather channel. It sounds an alarm if there are broadcasts on that channel. Put the radio in the charger to keep power on.
- Emergency 16/9 Channel Monitoring - It can scan one or both of these emergency channels regularly within normal scanning cycles.
- Large, Easy-To-Read Backlit LCD Screen
- AC and DC Adapter and Charging Cradle Included
- Glow Seals
- Alkaline Battery Capable
- External Speaker-Microphone Jack - An external speaker-microphone jack allows you to add an optional external speaker-microphone.
Downloads & Owner Manuals Get current firmware, media players and PC software that help support your Uniden wireless security products. Download