ATLANTIS 295 Dual Band GMRS and Marine VHF Radio Camoflage
Atlantis 295 radio combines a powerful GMRS radio with a marine VHF radio featuring all NOAA weather channels.
- IPX7 Submersible Waterproof level + Designed to Float - So you can use it just about anywhere in any weather condition.
- Realtree AP Camouflage Pattern - A great match for your hunting gear.
- Land based (GMRS) + Marine (VHF) Two-Way Communications - These bands allow you to communicate with other radios that are tuned to the same band and sub code.
- 1/2.5/6W (VHF) + Power Boost PTT Key
- 10 Hour Battery Life, 7 Hour Charge Time
- NOAA Weather Channels - Sounds a warning tone when a hazard alert is issued.
- Vibrate Setting (GMRS only) - In GMRS mode, turn Vibrate on and off through the menu.
- 22 Channels (8 GMRS/14 FRS) + All Marine VHF Channels - It allows you to communicate on land with other GMRS-capable radios and all Marine VHF radios.
- 142 Sub Codes - Helps prevent interference from other users on the same channel.
- Dual and Triple Watch Operation - These different watch modes let you monitor up to two Coast Guard Distress/Hailing channels along with one regular marine channel.
- Weather Alert Watch mode - Mutes the radio while it monitors a preset Weather channel. It sounds an alarm if there are broadcasts on that channel. Put the radio in the charger to keep power on.
- Emergency 16/9 Channel Monitoring - It can scan one or both of these emergency channels regularly within normal scanning cycles.
- Large, Easy-To-Read Backlit LCD Screen, AC and DC Adapte, Charging Cradle, and Glow Seals Included.
- Alkaline Battery Capable
- External Speaker-Microphone Jack - An external speaker-microphone jack allows you to add an optional external speaker-microphone.